Canon IJ setup offers the Printer Setup download link where you can install the printer setup further. With the online ij.start.canon , the user can set up the Canon Printer Model. When you do connect the Canon printer into your pc, your system does not need to install the driver on it. Canon printer that can be downloaded via ij.start.canon page is the best wireless printer that you can connect to your device and print data smoothly. Canon ijsetup CD is not the well-suited technique to use canon.com/ijsetup setup installation for longer. ij.start.canon installation guide is shown on this page further. One can also install from anther origin if your device is having issues in the online installation or any other.
Complete Your Printer Setup with ij.start.canon
Ij.start canon is the solution for easy Canon printer drivers download. ij.start.canon allows you to install and set up a Canon inkjet printer and ensure that you receive outstanding printing results. To download, install and set up ij printer, follow the below quick guidelines;
Complete Guide for Canon Printer Setup on Windows
- Canon Ij Setup software– Try downloading the Canon IJ printer set-up through https://ij.start.cannon or ij.start canon or can install Canon CD-ROM.
- To connect to Wi-Fi, Press the Wi-Fi button on your printer till you see an orange color flashlight.
- On the nearby wireless router, press the WPS button and then wait for the green and blue lights for the Wireless router.
- On your Canon ij setup printer, check if your laptop or PC has the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Start the software installation now. Just double click on the downloaded (ij.start.canon ) setup file.
- Once you have started your installation, select a connection type. Such as a wireless connection or a USB connection.
Wireless Connection Setup
Advanced technology printers generally have the option of Wireless Connection. To set up your printer without any cable with your laptop/ PC, go to wireless settings on your printer. Select the option Wireless LAN Setup Wizard, and then connect the network with the same Wi-Fi connection as your laptop/PC.
You can use your USB cable if your printer doesn’t support a wireless network. You get the cable along with your printer. Plug one side of your cable to the printer and the other side to the Laptop/ PC.
- Now, follow the instructions showing on the Canon Printer software installation screen, and then click on the Finish button.
- If your printer is not able to connect to a wireless connection, then you may use a USB cable. All you need to do is, just plug in your cable to the printer through a PC or a Laptop port.
- You are now ready to use your Canon ij printer which may include printing, scanning, etc.
- To start printing, just adjust all your settings i.e. the setting of paper, printer quality and then press Ctrl+P.
How to setup a Canon Printer on Mac?
- Firstly, open the site, ij.start.canon .
- To find the appropriate driver, enter your Canon printer model number.
- The version will of your operating system detects automatically and if not detected, select the version.
- Select the Driver file through the driver tab and then download it. Do to your laptop/PC or no that includes Canon IJ Scan Utility Package only.
- After the completion of download, do install the file by tapping on the .PKG file.
- After the installation is complete, click on the utility folder to use the printer.
Ways to Install canon printer from ij.start.canon
Install a printer canon on your device Windows or Mac from ij.start.canon or canon.com/ijsetup page. The installation helps you in printing your files without any hassle. Follow the below steps to Install a printer canon –
- If your computer has not the CD-ROM, then get the setup online.
- Open your browser and visit the https://ij.start.canon webpage.
- Here, click on SET UP.
- Then, submit the name of the printer model.
- Otherwise, click on the FIRST LETTERS
- Then enter the first two letters.
- Now, scroll down the screen, then choose your printer model and click on its model name.
- Then hit on the SETTING UP XXXX tab,
- Here the XXXX is indicated as your printer model.
- Choose the location or region of the purchased printer at ij.start.canon
- Check whether the operating system is selected on the SELECT DEVICE page or not.
- In case if the operating system like windows is not selected, select from the given list.
- Click the SETUP button, and it will redirect you to the download page.
- Click DOWNLOAD and start the canon ij setup downloading.
- On the completion, double-tap on the downloaded file and start installation.
IJ Start Canon Printer Setup on Windows Wireless
- In the very beginning, you have to download and install your actual printer driver from visiting the siteij.start.canon
- In the next step, you need to turn on your Canon printer and make sure that it is well plugged in with the power switch.
- Thereafter, go to the Download folder and double-tap on the downloaded file of driver setup to open it on Windows.
- Now, click on “Next” button till the time you see the option “Wireless Setup”.
- Select the “Wireless Setup” option, go to your Canon printer screen and tap on “Wi-Fi Setup” button.
- Then, select the device settings and tap “OK” button.
- Next, Choose Device Settings LAN Settings in the given sequence and then press “OK” tab.
- Next, select LAN Settings Wireless LAN Setup and press “OK” After doing this, your printer will search for access point.
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi router is turned on. Of it is on, the flash lamp will blink on the printer.
- Now, the network list will appear on the screen from which you have to select your Wi-Fi network from the given-list and then hit “OK”
- Afterward, you will be asked for your WPA/WEP security key (Wi-Fi password). Enter the correct password in the given field and then click “OK”.
- In a couple of minutes, your printer will directly connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- Congratulations! The Canon IJ printer has been wirelessly setup on your Windows system. Now, your printer is ready to serve quality printouts.